Freetress Equal 6″ Lace and Lace Front Wig – Major
COLOR SHOWN: FFHOTCHOCO
TYPE: Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes – Up to 400F
- 4×4 Lace Part
- The Luxury Integration
- Realistic natural looking
- Silk base lace front wig
- Curling iron – up to 400F
- Wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F – 400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, museum gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
There are no reviews yet.