Organic Moroccan Ghassoul Clay
Why this product?
- The masks from Ghassoul clay improve skin texture, reduce dryness & flakiness, remove toxins and tighten the pores.
- Purifies pores by removing sebum, dead skin cells and everyday dirt thoroughly without drying skin out.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Cleanses hair without depleting hair s natural oils needed to protect and keep your hair healthy.
- Suitable for all skin and hair types.
- As a facial mask to purify your pores.
- As a body mask to detoxify and condition your skin.
- As a scalp mask to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- As a shampoo to cleanse your hair gently.
Preparing Ghassoul clay for use is quick and easy.
All you need to do is mix Rhassoul clay pieces or powder to warm water and let it soften for 5 minutes.
Use your fingers or a wooden spoon to stir the mixture into a smooth homogenous paste, ready to apply to your face, body or hair and allow clay to dry from 10-15 minutes.
Do it once every 15 days.
To use as a shampoo on hair, evenly distribute a thin layer of rhassoul paste to hair and scalp.
Allow to sit for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Limit use on hair to one time per week.
It can be mixed with normal water, lemon juice, rose water, argan oil
Shelf life: Indefinite (4-5 years recommended)
Organic Moroccan Ghassoul Clay – great multi-buy deals and discounts on offer. Free UK shipping on orders £49+