Avril L’Eyeliner – Certified Organic
Want to enhance and intensify your lookin a single movement? Avril L’Eyeliner – certified organic black eyeliner is just what you need! Thanks to its very thin brush, the application of this liquid eyeliner is very easy and the result is long-lasting!
Little tips to correctly apply your Avril certified organic black eyeliner:
- First of all, always apply your eyeliner on a bare eyelid. Don’t put any eyeshadow or foundation on, otherwise it will not stay on!
- Place your elbow on a table to avoid shaking and draw a line of liner as close to the root of your lashes as possible for a more natural result.
- However, contrary to current opinion, it is better not to stretch your eyelid during the application: you run the risk of deforming the line.
- A final tip before you start: always begin by the exterior of your eyelid, you will be able to correct the trajectory and thickness of your eyeliner line.
- This eyeliner has a very thin brush for a precise application: you can adjust the thickness of the line as you wish!
- The application is easy for beginners: its fluid texture allows you to go over the line a second time without any lumps or loss of pigmentation.
- For those prone to tears, this eyeliner offers a long-lasting effect: it stays all day long without running!
- The very pigmented black colour gives you a very intense look
- This eyeliner is certified organic by Ecocert
- Not tested on animals
- Capacity: 3,5ml
- Made in France
- Aqua, CI 77499, cera alba*, isostearic acid, glycerin, jojoba esters, rubus idaeus fruit water*, alcohol, acacia seyal gum*, glyceryl stearate, copernicia cerifera cera*, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus seed oil, tocopherol, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, phospholipids, sodium phytate, dehydroacetic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, dendrobium phalaenopsis flower extract.
- * Ingredients from organic farming.
- 98 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 15 % of all ingredients come from organic farming.
- Ecological and certified organic by Ecocert Greenlife available on http://www.ecocert.com/en/natural-and-organic-cosmeticsMade in France