Ghassoul Clay – fine powder
For HAIR BODY and FACE
Ghassoul clay fine powder has been used, in skin care for over 2000 years.
- It was known to the nobles of ancient Rome and Egypt who used it as a soap, shampoo and a daily cleanser.
- Today Ghassoul is a common ingredient of beauty care in numerous luxurious spas all over the world.
- It is also a part of traditional Hammam treatment where it is applied to body, face and even hair before the application of Argan oil.
- The name of this clay comes from the Arabic word rassala which means the sustance which washes .
- It comes from the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco where it is mined from the deposits formed from the volcano.
- It is recognized as one of the most absorbent clays in the world.
Why this product?
- The masks from Ghassoul clay improve skin texture, reduce dryness & flakiness, remove toxins and tighten the pores.
- Purifies pores by removing sebum, dead skin cells and everyday dirt thoroughly without drying skin out.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Cleanses hair without depleting hair s natural oils needed to protect and keep your hair healthy.
- Suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Ghassoul clay has proven to be a far more effective skincare product than other clays because it contains higher percentages of minerals.
- It is especially suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- 100% Pure.
- Preservative Free.
- Paraben Free.
- Fragrance Free.
- Toxin Free.
- Not Tested on Animals.
- As a facial mask to purify your pores.
- As a body mask to detoxify and condition your skin.
- As a scalp mask to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- As a shampoo to cleanse your hair gently.
- Preparing Ghassoul clay for use is quick and easy.
- All you need to do is mix Rhassoul clay pieces or powder to warm water and let it soften for 5 minutes.
- Use your fingers or a wooden spoon to stir the mixture into a smooth homogenous paste, ready to apply to your face, body or hair and allow clay to dry from 10-15 minutes.
- Do it once every 15 days.
- To use as a shampoo on hair, evenly distribute a thin layer of rhassoul paste to hair and scalp.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Limit use on hair to one time per week.
- It can be mixed with normal water, lemon juice, rose water, argan oil
- Shelf life: Indefinite (4-5 years recommended)
Ghassoul Clay fine powder. Chandler’s Essentials best selling Moroccan Ghassoul Clay. Various quantities and wholesale. Free shipping with orders of £49+.
There are no reviews yet.