Chandler’s Essentials Ghassoul Clay – Chunks
This fragrance free pure, organic Chandler’s Essentials Ghassoul Clay Mask is the beauty treatment of Morocco. A detoxifying clay unique in its composition, quality and purity. It is meticulously selected from ancient mineral-rich deposits, found deep within the fertile Atlas Mountains. Known the world over as the best natural clay mask it has been used by Moroccan women for hundreds of years.
Deep clean, detoxify, tone and rejuvenate face and body with a weekly, all-natural clay (mud) mask. The impressive properties for absorption and adsorption and high mineral content help to promote silky soft, smooth toned skin complexion free from dryness, blemishes and blocked pores.
Used as a hair mask or mixed with your favorite shampoo, Ghassoul is an excellent fortifier for the scalp and hair by reducing the secretion of sébum. Your hair will feel light, manageable and conditioned, with curls defined and frizz controlled.
Product of Morocco
For HAIR BODY and FACE
- Ghassoul clay has been used, in skin care for over 2000 years.
- It was known to the nobles of ancient Rome and Egypt who used it as a soap, shampoo and a daily cleanser.
- Today Ghassoul is a common ingredient of beauty care in numerous luxurious spas all over the world.
- It is also a part of traditional Hammam treatment where it is applied to body, face and even hair before the application of Argan oil.
- The name of this clay comes from the Arabic word rassala which means the sustance which washes .
- It comes from the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco where it is mined from the deposits formed from the volcano.
- It is recognized as one of the most absorbent clays in the world.
Why this product?
- The masks from Ghassoul clay improve skin texture, reduce dryness & flakiness, remove toxins and tighten the pores.
- Purifies pores by removing sebum, dead skin cells and everyday dirt thoroughly without drying skin out.
- Nourishes skin cells.
- Cleanses hair without depleting hair s natural oils needed to protect and keep your hair healthy.
- Suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Ghassoul clay has proven to be a far more effective skincare product than other clays because it contains higher percentages of minerals.
- It is especially suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- 100% Pure.
- Preservative Free.
- Paraben Free.
- Fragrance Free.
- Toxin Free.
- Not Tested on Animals.
- As a facial mask to purify your pores.
- As a body mask to detoxify and condition your skin.
- As a scalp mask to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- As a shampoo to cleanse your hair gently.
- Preparing Ghassoul clay for use is quick and easy.
- All you need to do is mix Rhassoul clay pieces or powder to warm water and let it soften for 5 minutes.
- Use your fingers or a wooden spoon to stir the mixture into a smooth homogenous paste, ready to apply to your face, body or hair and allow clay to dry from 10-15 minutes.
- Do it once every 15 days.
- To use as a shampoo on hair, evenly distribute a thin layer of rhassoul paste to hair and scalp.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Limit use on hair to one time per week.
- It can be mixed with normal water, lemon juice, rose water, argan oil
- Shelf life: Indefinite (4-5 years recommended)
100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.